Debt-Free Tool is owned and run by Goscore AS - Lars Hilles gate 30 - 5008 - Bergen (Norway)Owner contact email: [email protected]
So when we say Debt-Free Tool, "we", "us", "our" we mean Goscore AS.
By using this web site or downloading any documents from this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, simply do not download any documents and do not use the site. We reserve the right to make modifications as we deem necessary at any time. It will be your responsibility to check these terms to see what changes have been made. By continuing to use the Debt-Free Tool web site, you indicate that you accept those changes. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular documents download, template, or installation supersede (take the place of) the terms presented below. Linking to Our Content
We encourage you to link to the various web pages on Debt-Free Toll website from your website or blog, provided that your website does not contain content considered illegal, pornographic, harmful, etc. Unless otherwise indicated, you may link to a web page with a ".html" or no extension, but no other (e.g. not a ".php" extension). You do NOT have permission to link to a ".xls", ".xlsx", ".ods", "odt", ".doc", ".docx", ".pdf", ".gif", or other such downloadable file from your website or blog. Use of Debt-Free Tool or Our Content
All information, text, files, documents, graphics, photos, drawings, videos, music, sounds, and other content (including "Submissions" as defined in the next section, collectively the "Content") on our website are owned and copyrighted by Us or Our licensors or licensees. As such, the Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You, the visitor, may download the Content to a single computer and print any number of paper copies for your personal and non-commercial use only
, provided that you:
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, display, sell, upload, post, disassemble, reverse-engineer, transmit, exploit or distribute the Content or any modified version of the Content in any way or for any other purpose
- retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices,
- do not create any derivative works from the Content,
- do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and
- do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes.
unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the Debt-Free Tool site. Any attempts to modify any Content, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
To be very specific, you are not allowed to post our Content to social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.) or public galleries (such as Google Docs, Docstoc.com, Scribed.com, etc.). However, you are welcome to recommend and discuss the Content and link to the appropriate page on Debt-Free Tool site.
We do not transfer title of the Debt-Free Tool or Content to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the Content and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights.
If you have any question about how you may or may not use our Content, either for personal, educational, research, non-profit, or commercial purposes, please just contact us: [email protected]
Please note, violation of this license may result in consequences in the "here-after" as well as prosecution to the full extend of the law. Suggestions and Ideas
If your Submissions contain ideas in the form of suggestions, notes, requests, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, the "Information"), we will not be obligated to hold these Ideas confidential. We will not be obligated to reference or acknowledge your Submission, and we will not be liable or owe any compensation to you for the use or disclosure of the Information, other than such liability that arises because of copyright, trademark, or patent laws.
If you wish to protect your ideas and communicate with us confidentially, or under a non-disclosure agreement, please contact us to set up an agreement before submitting files or communicating your ideas. Rules of Conduct
You agree that your Submissions will not contain anything that:
- is illegal, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- infringes or violates the rights of a third party including materials for which you do not own the rights to or are authorized to distribute
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise, or includes solicitations for contributions or donations
- contains a virus or other harmful component
- does not pertain to the topic or theme of the relevant posting
- is flaming, spamming, flooding, trolling, or griefing (terms generally understood and used on the Internet)
- is intentionally inaccurate or untrue
If you use services on goscore.me or any sub-domains that require to create and maintain an account, you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, and current information about yourself (the "Registration Information"). You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's or business's username, trademark, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, image or photograph. In addition, you agree that it is your responsibility to exit from your account at the end of each session. You are especially cautioned not to log in to your account when using any computer but your own (for security reasons).
Debt-Free Tool will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of its site. These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
- use of (or inability to use) the site;
- use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site;
- failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired;
- error on our site;
- omission on our site;
- interruption of availability of our site;
- defect on our site;
- delay in operation or transmission of our site;
- computer virus or line failure.
Please note that we are not liable for any damages, including:
- damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury;
- damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as "consequential damages");
- other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as "incidential damages").
We are not liable even if we've been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
However, in any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they're claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site.
In no event shall Our total liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, or causes of action (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to, negligence and otherwise) exceed the amount you paid if anything to access our site. Links to Other Sites
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a site operated by Us or have moved to another site. We are not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When we provide links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that We are connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any Our site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of Our, including its respective employees, agents or directors. Termination of this Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all Debt-Free Tool Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. We may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And We are entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you. Other
If you use our site from locations outside of Norway, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Our and/or its affiliates' intellectual property rights, We and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in Norwegian courts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
- If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Bergen, Norway. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we refer the dispute to a Norwegian court.
Latest update: February 9, 2020